New British Landscapes is a young design company with experience of prestigious public and private projects.
Hannah Gardner - Principal
- Head gardener at Bayntun Flowers 2013-2021
- Head Gardener at the renowned Garsington Manor, Oxford
- Horticultural Management Consultant at Wormsley Estate.
- Tree Consultant at RHS Chelsea Flower Show for Christopher Bradley-Hole (gold medal and best in show).
- Gardener at Sissinghurst Castle Gardens.
- One Year studying and as an intern in Japan as a Daiwa Scholar.
- Working with landscape consultants in Yokohama and Kyoto and at the University of Hokkaido in Japan.
- BBC Horticultural Researcher at RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- Kew Diploma from The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew including prizes for best overall student.
Hannah's work or expert commentary has appeared in a number of newspapers and magazines including Financial Times, Gardens Illustrated, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph and Oxford Times. Click here to read press.
Hannah's passion for plants inspired her to study plant communities worldwide including China, Corsica, India, Japan, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sri Lanka, Israel, Thailand and Turkey.
Hannah utilises the talents of a host of skilled associates for the realisation of client projects including surveyors, craftsmen and landscape contractors dependent on project requirement, size and location.